Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Monday, March 19, 2012

Busy week

Hi! I know I haven't been posting anything since the beginning of the March holidays, but I am really bogged down by all the due holiday assignments (which I didn't complete on time as usual), and the hectic week up ahead. I will try my best to post as much as I can but no guarantees. Anyways, just a short update, I've finally completed my Chinese presentation which is about my favourite movie which is obviously "You are the Apple of My Eye". It took me more than 4 hours to complete apparently because I was too caught up with finding photos to put in my slides which will make my presentation more complete, while trying to describe the movie in detail which happens to be my forte as I went on and on and on about the movie, especially the lovey-dovey part. You can see how much effort I put into the slides and the synopsis itself, when I far exceeded the requirement of 500 words in the synopsis by more than 600 words, and the slides were done with all my heart and soul. I am probably presenting to the class tomorrow so wish me luck! Maybe I can upload my slides and synopsis up here in my blog... Hmm... Oh wells, I still needa do my History tutorial! Will post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment