Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

All My "Dreams"

“A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.” - John Lennon

I don't know why, but I've always been a dreamer. I dream a lot. I dream when I sleep, I daydream in class, I imagine a hell lot of stuff when I'm travelling, be it on train, on bus, or in my dad's car. But there's always a stark difference between imagination and dreams. We can't control what we dream about at night, when we are fast asleep. And that's the magical part of dreams, it can be everything under the sun. Well, I think it can be 'above' the sun too.


I recall writing a similar post on the same topic: Dreams, since I also had a flood of dreams back then in the post O-levels period, when I'm prolly all relaxed. This time it's the same, I get ridiculous dreams when I sleep. Half of what I dreamt doesn't even make any sense. Either it's practically useless or I am unable to interpret it since the dreams are very unclear, and I tend to forget such 'insignificant' dreams quickly(it always happen, doesn't it?). As for the other half... They might also be ridiculous, but perhaps in a different way.


Okay, this dream is stuck in my mind because I made an effort to REMEMBER it till the day I post about it. I'm gonna write whatever I can recall from it, and I emphasise, it's only a dream and I already said that it's ridiculous. I can't remember exactly how the dream started out, but I remember the bulk of it. In the dream, it seemed that I was with my classmates, together with the entire J1 cohort of Innova Junior College. I recognise some of them so I sorta know. I dunno how we got there and why we were in that place, but it seemed to be that we were in some sort of a field trip outdoors. It's a city area, there appears to be buildings on the horizon, and we are just there, no idea why. If I recall correctly, it was supposed to be a bright day at first, prolly at noontime. 


Here's the main body of the dream. I saw a meteor crashing down. It's getting bigger and bigger. And you know what that means. It's on a crash-course with us. Me and a few of my friends started to run, to escape from the incoming meteor. By then, the sky has turned almost dark and crimson red. I can't recall how we actually did it, but I sorta 'hopped' away from the incoming meteor, barely avoided it, while it crashed onto a shop or something. It's like the meteors you saw in the first Transformer movie when the Autobots came crashing onto Earth. There's lightning everywhere, filled with menacing blue energy. I hear sounds of thunder and some kind of cannon fire sound. It's a complete catastrophe back in there. If you may, it's like the apocalypse. 


Then something (ridiculous) happened. I saw some of my schoolmates get struck by lightning, and some get hit by meteorites. But they didn't die. Okay, they were kinda shaking furiously while getting struck by the blue lightning energy(which they are supposed too I think), but they didn't die. Worse of all, I recognise all of them as student leaders of IJC. Student councillors, House-Exco members, House Captains etc. I clearly recall that because I saw the Student Council President getting struck by lightning, and somehow I just know that all student leaders are getting hit by these "natural" hazards. Now, I can't interpret what's gonna on in my dream. They get hit, they didn't die. Doesn't make any sense. 


And these student leaders who got hit, are like the "chosen" people according to my dream. I felt that, somehow. I was disappointed partly because I wasn't one of them, I suppose. That's probably how I felt in the dream. Well, I can't totally recall what took place next but it seemed to me that the calamity was over and the clear skies were back, and we all took the school buses back. By then I can no longer hold on to that dream and I woke up(I've almost woke up in the middle but I kept holding onto the dream to continue it). Weird dream, huh?


This is only just one, because there are many other dreams I had. Not to say that they are similar to this but if there's  something I can remember these dreams, it's two things. One: It's so epic and ridiculous that I feel embarrassed talking about it. Two: These scenarios in my dreams are trying to tell me something. Whoa whoa, you must think that I'm saying that I've sixth sense or something but I do really have this feeling which is incomprehensible. This sudden horde of dreams(or nightmares) are telling me something. Something important. Heck, I must be a living prophet.

No comments:

Post a Comment