Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Monday, October 29, 2012

Finally Back

After yet another hiatus, I suppose I should post something again here in this blog before it gets dead. So I decided to just post some updates from my recent 'adventures', until I'm completely free from that hell of a subject then I'll write something serious and lengthy again.

Seriously, I always get the urge to post something here but the damned Project Work either denied almost all the leisure time I have or drained my energy to even think. After painfully completing that "accursed document" (a term by our form teacher) called Written Report, and finally submitting it, we have yet another tall wall to climb. Something called the Oral Presentation. Poly dudes prolly would find this no-kick since they have prolly done it multiple times their previous semester if I'm not wrong, but this is the first time a JC kid like me is doing it for this year. We are supposed to present our project to a panel of assessors from our school, and it apparently holds a high percentage in our overall score for the subject, which means that it's VERY crucial. And the preparations is killing me.

Well, here's another update. And for once, it's good news. I've finished the Chinese A-Level Examinations as of... about 10 hours back. That means that I (hopefully) don't have to do any more of those bloody annoying Chinese assignments, practices, compositions etc. No more. I guess I'm finally free from that leech that keeps sticking itself on me no matter how I peel it off. Hope I get my A grade and free myself from that trap.

I suppose I'll end here for now since I still got work to be done but don't worry I guess I will return here soon after my Oral Presentation assessment which is the time I celebrate! I still have stuff to post here after my recent experiences and encounters that made me gave some thought on some matters. That's IF I still can remember them even after my Oral Presentation. So yes, I'm finally back but maybe I'm not completely back yet. Until OP's over, I'll save them for next time in our future... umm... discussions... Will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment