Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Reset

Intelligence takes chance with limited data in an arena where mistakes are not only possible but also necessary. - Darwi Odrade

My exams are officially over. My troubles, stress, pressure are gone. Really? Nope. I'm still feeling them after approximately 6 hours and 13 minutes removed from the examinations schedule. Why? It is supposed to be the time when you finally let everything out and just 'de-stress'. It's time for some R&R(Rest & Relax/Recover). We, the examination candidates, have been thrown questions by questions throughout the past 2/3 weeks. I'd gladly say that we've done our best and it's time to finally get some rest. But I'm still under the stress. It's because I know that it's not over. Well, in a few days time, we would be taking our results back. That's the deciding moment. All the effort we have or have not put in lies in the results. I understand the fact that I've screwed up a few of my papers. But that alone does not seem to be a reason enough to make me still under the exam stress. Yes, I also know that we're soon approaching the final lap of our secondary school journey. On 30th May, which is just a little more than 2 weeks, we will have a Mother Tongue O-level paper. It's gonna be a serious battle. Then after that, the O-level Oral Exam will soon come. Then the Prelimary Examinations we will have in our school. And finally, we will find ourselves staring down on the exam papers we've been working so hard for in order to score high in those papers so that we can get into schools/courses of our choice. Time will fly. Before we know it, we will be revising like everyday, preparing for our objective after these 4 years of secondary school life. That's more than reason enough for me to not fully rest and relax. Soon, I'll continue the weekly study schedule, then the revision will get more and more intense. After pacing for so long, we are all gearing up for the final sprint to the finishing line. After this Mid-Year Examinations, the scoreboard has been reset, and the final quarter will soon start (If you watch NBA, you'll know what I mean). On my birthday and my jie's birthday, I finally saw her online. After a nostalgic and familiar friendly conversation, she told me to study hard and get into a Junior College. Without saying out loud, I promised her. Although I may not get into a JC, but I intend to keep my promise to study hard and get good results. Wish me luck, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment