Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Monday, March 21, 2011

Remark

Ultimately all things are known because you want to believe you know. - Zensunni koan

My one-week school holidays are officially over. The new term started today. Everything is back to the usual school life. It really tends to get boring sometimes. When I meant boring, I do not mean the lessons or homework is boring in nature. I'm referring to the rather automatic and dull life as students. Well, at least we're students. When we go to work, it's even more frustating. Well, what should I say? On the very first day of the supposed school holidays, I'd told myself "The holidays are already coming to an end". I could already visualise the first day of the new term which I went to school with a heavy and dull expression, totally disatisfied with the duration of the holidays we so deserved and the fact that school started already. I did the exact same thing I've foreseen. Then there comes Chemistry lesson. The entire class was completely bored out of the lesson. Then there goes the lecture. Our Chemistry teacher gave us a hard lecture. She said that we're not working hard enough and we will not make our A1s with that kind of attitude we have during class. More, she remarked that we, after getting back the results that is not satisfactory, will blame everyone but ourself. We will blame the teachers for not teaching us properly, for giving too much homework etc., our parents for sending us to tuition, or for NOT sending us for tuition etc., our friends for always dragging us out day and night that made us lose the time for studying etc. so on and so forth.... That was her remark. By that time, I've already clenched my fists. I have always blamed no one besides myself when my results were dissatisfactory. I understand that I'm the one doing the examination papers, not the teachers, parents or friends. I take full responsibility of what I wrote as answer to each and every one of the questions. If I fail, it's my fault. If I pass and do well, the credits goes to me too. I'm sure that I'm not the only one like that in my class. My class is a mature yet fun-filled class. We are bonded to one another, that's why I'm so convinced that there's a high possibility that every single one of our class understands that it's OUR responsibility to obtain good results. And it's OUR results. OUR work. OUR effort. But there's some truth in the teacher's lecture. If we keep this slacking attitude up, we might as well drop the subject. Coz' we'll never make it. Alright, time to make some Attitude Adjustment, don't ya' think?

No comments:

Post a Comment