Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Friday, March 18, 2011

Spooky Feed #51

O you who know what we suffer here, do not forget us in your prayers. - from Manual of Muad'Dib by the Princess Irulan

I am a great fan of anime and manga. Naruto is one of my favourites and one that I am so crazy about. The anime/manga have not reached it's ending yet, and I'm really excited to see what's gonna happen next. Every weekend I would go to the usual site where I read the manga, which is getting closer and closer to the climax and the ending of this incredible work of Masashi Kishimoto. I want to see this saga of the ninja who dreams of one day becoming the respected Hokage (apparently the strongest ninja in the village and the 'chief' of the village) end with a memorable ending. But an terrible incident blurred the possibility of me actually having the chance to see it finished. I'm sure you guys know about it. What am I talking about? Ask yourself, what's the news all about? I'm sure you will find out what I'm talking about. Every single news episode I see now and then is about this incident. Or should I say, this tragedy, disaster, and danger. Yes, you all know what I am talking about right now, don't you? An earthquake have hit Japan. And its aftermath IS devastating. Besides radiation from nuclear plant explosions, the deaths and casualties due to the earthquake and tsunami, the homes and buildings got severely damaged, and the crisis of facing yet another possibility of atomic incidents. Massive damage have been dealt to Japan. Imagine, the food getting contaminated by the radiation, the loss of loved ones, your home washed away by the huge tsunami... There's something that you should know: the creator of Hello Kitty have been confirmed dead due to the disaster. And rumors are that the artist of Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto is missing due to the disaster. He might have come to harm while others say that he is alive and out of harm's way. I am worried for him, as I am worried for each and every one of the people in Japan. I have a classmate who is a Japanese that came to Singapore to study, while her family still lives in Japan. Thank God that her family is safe. I may not have experienced such a disaster yet and you can say that I am in the comfort and safe zone here in Singapore. But I care. I care for the people in Japan right now, suffering from the aftermath of the earthquake. Of course, I've seen countries all around the world sending aid to Japan, and it makes me feel that the world cares for one another. Remember Haiti? Please feel for these people as they are really having a hard time in their own country. I truly believe that the world is full of caring and warm-hearted humans. Let's pray for the best for the people suffering in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment