Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Reject

"Sorry, I just don't like you."

I can't believe I am actually writing this essay. "Reject". I am troubled. Well, not just troubled. Just can't find the right word to describe my feelings. Sad? Guilty? Angry? Worried? Maybe all mixed together. I'm always trying to be a good person. Trying to be forgiving, thoughtful of other's feelings, understanding, kind, and stuff. Although sometimes I wasn't what I've said above, but I have tried. I don't wanna hurt anyone if possible. Why? Coz' it hurts me when I realise I am hurting someone else. Especially emotionally. If it's only about disputes, quarrels and stuff, it's still fine. But when there comes to a time when a quite/very close friend of the opposite sex comes forward and confesses... I knew what I have to do. But doing it would hurt her. Of coz' it would hurt me too. But I can't let this drag on. I gotta put an end to it so that even if it hurts, it wouldn't hurt so much and both of us wouldn't suffer. Sometimes I really hope that I am not 'gifted' to be able to see through the veils of time. Way before all these started, I've already seen the possibilty of this happening almost the exact way it have happened. I can only hope that she does not misunderstand the fact that I'm not hurt after the rejection. Coz' I am.

"I think rejecting someone feels worse than being rejected cause you know how it feels to be on the other end." 

No comments:

Post a Comment