Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Friday, June 3, 2011

Realise

How often it is that the angry man rages denial of what his inner self is telling him. - The Collected Sayings of Muad'dib by the Princess Irulan

Once again, before I begin anything, I shall update you about the certain events of my life these few days. As you should've known from my previous post, I've had my Chinese 'O' Level Examination just a few days ago. Well, I personally think that I did average for Paper 1 (the composition and situational writing) and not bad for Paper 2 (the comprehension). I still have a tinge of regret after the exam, coz' I realised that I made some silly mistakes. That really was careless of me. The extended lessons are still going on till the end of next week, which means that I've work to do. Just yesterday, I've caught "Pirates of The Carribean: On Stranger Tides" with 3 of my friends after school to just chill out a bit and enjoy ourselves (I'm a Pirates fan by the way). This was not bad although it was a little too predictable. I'm not sure whether it's me or are the movies nowadays really so predictable?? I'm not sure myself. Let's get to the main topic.
After reading up a few blogs recently, I realised that generally, bloggers have different styles of blog post. Some post short and sweet posts and let the photographs do the saying. Some will just post about their daily life, keeping it short. Some will write really long essays, mostly expressing their thoughts on something or so. Some will mix all styles together, having a variety. Of course, there are also bloggers that do business. Mine is obviously the long essay type, without any doubt. But I'm sure there are people who prefer short posts with photographs or any other type I've mentioned above than to some lengthy old grandmother story. I'm not asking anyone of you to try to 'like' this kind of blog post, I also have my own preference. But there's a type of blog posts that I don't really like. Some bloggers just rant and rave about someone/something that 'offended' them all the time. I'm pretty sure almost every one of you readers/bloggers have come across a blog whereby the blogger condemns, complains, swears, or write anything negative to a particular person or a group. They might even be one of you here, reading this very post. So long as you don't break the rules and regulations AND the law, you can practically do anything in your blog. But there are cases whereby people make bad comments on people and they get caught and prosecuted in the process, punished for their actions. Like a case where the student gets lectured badly by the teacher and the student goes home, turn on the computer and start to post negative comments on the teacher, swearing, scolding and even threatening. Or a case where cyber-bullying occurs. If you are like the bloggers I've described here, I meant no offence. But please bear in mind, that if you're one of the victims of such acts, I truly agree that you wouldn't feel any better than any of the other victims that had suffered the same treatment. We're all humans, and we all do make mistakes. If they have offended you, please don't do the same, especially in public like the Internet. And if you have done the similar act, it's not too late to realise your mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment