Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Interview

Just a short update. Well, I've had my second official interview and finally landed a job today. So starting tomorrow, I'll be working. As expected, the holidays are already slipping away day by day and after a month or so, we are expected to receive our O-Levels results and have to decide on which post-secondary schools to apply for. It may be more than a month away but we all know how fast time flies. As for the interview I've had, it's like an oral exam. I gotta do a role-play and converse with my 'boss', speaking and prompting questions at a speedy pace. Sounds like a piece of cake? Well, looking at how I've performed during the interview, it's nowhere near 'difficult'. I really hope that I'm capable of doing this job, and I better not screw up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment