Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Decision


When others place impossible expectations on a man, he must redefine his goals, and forge his own path. That way at least someone is satisfied. - Swordmaster Istian Goss


This week is is gonna be a very busy week as I have to visit Open Houses in the various JCs I am considering to put into my twelve choices of JCs and Poly courses. I have only until this Friday, 4pm, to submit my choices. That means I have only less than 2 days left to make twelve choices.


Yesterday and today, I visited Serangoon JC, Yishun JC and St. Andrew JC(SAJC), with a few of my friends. I wasn't really impressed with the previous two while I really really liked SAJC as I checked out the college, it has a very conducive learning environment, nice facilities, fine teachers, and a great reputation. I wished my results can land me there, but only a miracle will allow that to happen. Anyways I should keep to my faith! Maybe a miracle really will happen. 


Speaking of results, yes... I didn't do well. Nope, I didn't hit my target. Yes, I admit, I am very disappointed. I really wanna go to at least SAJC. But even with the CCA bonus point and affliation points deduction, I am still 3 big points away from hitting last year's cut-off point for SAJC. It will be an very difficult uphill battle even if I place it within my top choices. My results will most likely bring me to either a less prestigious JC, which may be a nearby Innova JC or Yishun JC, or a suitable Polytechnic course. The problem is... I don't really know which is suitable for me. JC life will be tough, as strong-willed as I am, I might crumble under all the stress. As for Polytechnics, I am not very confident that I will excel in a particular course, even though I have a huge interest in it. I wouldn't be bothered by this if my results shown a bit more quality, coz' I would have flew straight to a JC of my choice.


Well, very soon I'll have to make my choices anyway, just have to pray that I'll make the right choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment