Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dreams

Dreams are seedlings of reality - Napoleon Hill

It has been almost a full month now. For the past 3/4 weeks I've been dreaming a lot. I'm dreaming all kinds of stuff. From taking O-Level results, getting into a Junior College with a few of my friends, all the way to heading to USS with another bunch of my friends(NOT with the people I actually went with in real life during last Christmas Eve). Some of these dreams I had are absolutely ridiculous, while others still makes some sense, and perhaps are also symbolic. The point is, I've been dreaming almost every single night, save 2 occasions which I didn't dream.

I'd never dreamed so much before. In the past, I only used to dream like maybe once or twice a week if I'm lucky. Sometimes it's maybe twice or thrice in a month. I didn't dream often. Most of the time I just sleep soundly and wake up the next morning. However, I'm dreaming like almost every single night for the past month. Every dream is different, in plot and in setting, but somehow the characters in my dreams didn't change much. It's always the same few people in my recent dreams. 

The last dream 'marathon' I had was during October and Mid-November, during the O-Levels period. That time I dreamt mostly of my class 4E. Maybe because I knew that we're all gonna separate someday and thinking that I'll really miss them, therefore I dreamt of them, for quite a number of dreams. This time, it isn't specifically 4E. I don't particularly dream of the class 4E together, I only dream of certain people who are closer to me.

People say that when you dream of a certain someone, it meant that that person thinks about you before they go to sleep(or something like that, I'm not very sure either). I have no idea whether it's true coz' it apparently didn't make any sense. Well, I did some research and found out that it actually meant that you think of that certain someone very deeply during the day, which caused your mind to involve that person in your dreams(Not confirmed either, but most people agreed on this). So I guess I think of my close friends a lot, since they keep appearing in my recent dreams. Or maybe... just one person in particular.

Sometimes I wish that I lived in my dream instead of living here in real life, especially when my dream is a very beautiful one. Sometimes I wish this dream will never end, so that I can continue living in it, without having to wake up and face the harsh reality of our current life. I know I shouldn't be so delusional but it's just so tempting. When will reality be better than in my dreams? I'm still waiting for that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment