Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Monday, January 30, 2012

New Beginnings

The beginning is the most important part of the work.


As of today 6:40AM, I have received a message informing me of where I am posted to, in my post-secondary education. I'm still in bed then, only waking up at 10AM plus... Yup, I'm indeed heading to a Junior College(JC). My new life starts tomorrow. Gotta meet new people, study new stuff, utilise new facilities in my JC... Well, it looks like I won't be able to wake up late anymore coz' school is finally starting. 


I didn't forget how I was, when I first stepped into my Primary School and my Secondary School. I feel like a total stranger, both to the school facilities, and the people around me. That's how I'll feel tomorrow. I suppose everything will be fine, since I've survived so many years of education. I keep wondering what kind of people I'm gonna meet there. I hope that I'll be able to make wonderful friends, meet cool teachers and do well in my studies. My friends... I have never felt so far away from them. Not that we are all separated physically, more of spiritually. We'll be attending different JCs and Polytechnics, and it just makes me feel so... So separated.


Will I find friends like them in my fresh start in a new school? I'm about to find out soon. But I'll never forget each and every one of my friends who spent 4 years in the same secondary school with me. Those years hold a special place in my heart. Such beautiful memories. Will we be able to meet again? I'm sure we will...


沈佳宜,上了大学之后,不要太快让别的男生追到你,好不好?- 那些年, 我们一起追的女孩 经典台词

No comments:

Post a Comment