Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Monday, November 8, 2010

Spooky Feed #24

You do not take from this universe. It grants you what it will. - Paul Muad'dib

Many events had happened over these few days, that's why I haven't been able to post much recently. Finally, the CmPS Nationals are over... Can finally take a breather and relax... Been really exhausted from all these activites, be it the Sec 3 Extended Lessons, Rehearsals for performance during the ZhuHai trip, CmPS Nationals... Another course is probably coming up for me next week. Haven't been really able to have some rest. However the few leisure activites I had always cheer me up: Basketball, joking and of coz' this laptop I'm using right now. Alright enough about my recent activites, let's go to the main point of this post. There's this guy I know as a friend who is always upset about his life. He had went through several ups and downs throughout his life till now. He is not really good in exams, is not musically talented, not rich, not charismatic, not "good-looking" and a whole lot of stuff I didn't bother to name. "Just not good enough". This post is dedicated to him. I hope that he could really understand that we can't take whatever we want from this world. It is our fate to be who we were, who we are and who we will be. Our identity serves God's purpose for us. So don't be sad when you aint what you wanna be, or you didn't get what you desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment