Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Spooky Feed #26

I would wait till forever just so we could be together. If only you weren't so blind to see, how much you truly mean to me. - Anonymous

You flew away. Flew away from Singapore, flew away from your home, flew away from your society, flew away from me. You went to Hong Kong, together with your boyfriend, enjoying yourselves there. Do you have any idea how much it hurts? I surrender man. I'm not gonna fight fate anymore. I'm resigned to fate. I've always thought that I might stand a chance but that's too silly, huh? I mean, how could I not know that there's no chance of us getting together? I'm just being to silly, too naive. And silly me actually prayed that you would be safe and you would enjoy yourself there. That's ridiculous huh? It's been a full 6 years and still countin'. Maybe I shouldn't love you in the 1st place huh? Just imagine you and your boyfriend having fun together on holiday in another country? I felt like I just got shot by a sniper rifle, the high caliber bullet type. Or maybe I just didn't love you enough? Coz' I didn't have the what it takes to be your man? Coz' I didn't have the courage? I can't turn back time. I can't look up to the new moon night sky neither can I close my eyes. Why? Coz' you will appear in the skies and in my heart. I just can't let you go. If my love for you grows deeper every second, just imagine me loving you for 6 years. I'm pretty sure the roots would be really deep. Perhaps 6 miles into the ground? Try plucking the giant tree out then. I've studied Physics. I estimate you'll need a force of 60000000000000000 Newton (to 1 significant figure).

No comments:

Post a Comment