Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Spooky Feed #29

"Always the tone of surprise." - Ron to Hermione + Hermione to Ron


I had this strange dream today morning when I was still asleep. This is how it goes...
Me: Albus? (though I had absolutely no idea why I would call him that instead of Professor Dumbledore)
Dumbledore: Oh! Come take a seat. You see, Voldemort is going to take over the wizarding world
(He held the Elder Wand towards me)
Me: That would be taken by him too.
Him: Really? I would like you to have it.
Me: (stunned) (coz I saw You-Know-Who just about three metres away from me and the Prof.)
Him: Take this wand and escape to the "Student Council Room"
(then I realised we were outside the Bethel Hall in my school instead of Hogwarts)
Me: Student Council Room? What!? (half-eyeing the approaching Dark Lord)
(I then took the Elder Wand and ran towards the rightside stairs)
Voldemort: Reducto!! (WTH!? I thought he was going to use Avada Kedavra. And why the hell does he want to use Reducto?)
Me: (waved the Elder Wand behind me) Protego!
(Still I got hit and I coughed out blood)
Voldemort: Now gimme the wand.
Me: Fine! Why so serious?
(He gave me that funny look on his face)
Then I woke up, half-expecting the Prof. to decipher my dream (connection with Lord Voldemort) and Snape to teach me Occlumency.

No comments:

Post a Comment