Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Monday, November 1, 2010

Spooky Feed #22

Words are magic. - Zufa Cenva

Today's the 1st day of the 2-week Extended Lessons intended for all Secondary 3 students. It wasn't really a good start. Why? I've found myself trying hard to stay awake and focused during Math lesson. The ultimate test: O-Levels will arrive at our doorstep in less than a year's time. The people may still think they've still got time to revise and buck up but not me. I'm serious about scoring in my O-Levels next year. Dead serious. Enough about my studies, let's talk about something else that happened today. After the Extended Lessons today, I gotta learn dance from my Mother Tongue teacher to perform at the farewell party during the Zhuhai trip. Man, it's crap and stuff. I've slipped away of course. Then I ran over to the basketball court, where my friends were already playing. Then it was basketball till 3:20pm. Me, Bryan Cheo and John then went over to the nearby bubble tea shop to grab a drink to quench our thirst. In the process, we talked about anime and stuff. The catch is this, we actually played 'Truth or Dare'!! Imagine how fun it would be playing with 3 guys. Fun? A bit. But we miraculously killed time until 6pm! Man, it was pretty cool to be able to even have some fun playing with 2 other guys. We'd all chose 'Truth'. Why? Coz' we did not intend to pull any crazy stunt or a silly prank. However, it was still not bad considering playing with 2 other guys like I've said. Man, the questions we asked... Incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment