Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Friday, November 19, 2010

Spooky Feed #27

I have said: "Blow out the lamp! Day is here!" And you keep saying: "Give me a lamp so I can find the day." - Bijaz to Hayt

In the end you still came back. Returned from your trip. With the bonds between you two as a couple stronger than ever. I expected it anyway. I'm glad you had returned safe and sound. It's your 2nd anniversary huh? Congratulations. After all, what can I do? Life still goes on... I will be fine.
Another thing is that my friend lost the bet. If you had actually viewed my posts, you would have understood what I meant. I'm not eyeing that "Latest Playstation at that point of time", my point is that he has confirmed it himself. He is being avoided by the girl he loved. She doesn't seem happy with him around her. As in, she was normal and could laugh like usual then until he came forward and she just... became quiet and ignored him. Imagine how he felt when he'd understood what's going on. I'm not trying to boast but I'd already foreseen this. Worse, he wanted to end his life. I, of course, tried talking to him and prevented it. But it was a huge blow to him. I really don't know how I am supposed to... tell him why. I just got that feeling that he still don't quite understand even though he acts like he does. *sigh*, life is like that huh? Always making fun of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment