Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Monday, December 6, 2010

Spooky Feed #30

Parting with friends is a sadness. A place is only a place. - Thufir Hawat

I've finally returned from the ZhuHai Trip. I've learnt a lot of stuff there, built everlasting friendships and strengthened already existing ones. I've learnt more of the Chinese Qing Dynasty history, the legend of ZhuHai's Pearl Lady, Sun Yat-Sen's life and honorable deeds and a lot more. It was really a meaningful journey we all had. I wished I could have the chance to go there again. Not because of the scenery, the climate, and famous attractions. But because of the deep and everlasting friendship we shared with our ZhuHai buddies. Even though it was just 8 days, actually 6 to be precise, but we built this incredible friendship with our buddies. It is not just any relationship. It is a bond. A bond we had with our buddies over there. This bond links us together even though we are countries apart. Singapore to China. You had absolutely no idea how many people cried after the farewell show, girls AND boys. Not me, though. I'm tough. But I'm still touched. We spent 6 days together. Only 6 days. Yet it feels like we had known each other for very long already. When we eventually parted... Of coz' we'd feel sad. Trust me, once you are on this trip, you are in for a very emotional and fun-packed ride. Man, I miss my buddy. However, we would meet again next year, during the July period. After that we may never get a chance to meet again. Although we actually got their contacts like MSN and phone number etc. We are seperated by miles and miles, borders and borders. But our friendship lives on.

No comments:

Post a Comment