Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Spooky Feed #33

Missing someone isn't about how long is been since you've seen each other or the amount to time since you've talked. Its about that very moment when your doing something and you wish they were right there with you every time.

I miss a lot of people. I miss my favourite teachers. I miss my old friends. I miss my classmates and school mates. Now I'm gonna tell you about a few people I miss in my life. The first would be my sis. I usually call her "jie" which is the term for elder sister in Mandarin. She's not blood-related to me. She is someone I've met in Audition. Y'know, the dancing game? Asiasoft? Yep. I could briefly recall the day I met her on Audition. Yes, it was usual. We happened to meet in the same "room" then we started playin' together. The thing that brought us together was the "Club Dance" mode. Lemme briefly explain to those who didn't play the game or had no idea what Club Dance mode is. It is a match whereby there are 3 males and 3 females, they would choose the best, the second and the third of the other gender so to give "hearts" to the other gender. Then the males have to go "proposing" to the females one by one. If the female agrees to a guy, then they will be pair up. If not, then bye-bye. Pairs would accumulate hearts through performing sychro moves like hitting great together or perfect together and finishing moves. The pair with the most number of hearts accumulated together wins. That's Club Dance 2. For Club Dance 1, you just choose the other gender, and if the choice is mutual then you get paired up. No hearts by the way. Well, that was the one that brought us closer, as we went on winning streaks when paired up and had a great time playin'. Well, she became a couple with another guy then the three of us would play together. There were a period of time when she was trying with her guy to break the 100 hearts limit. They kept trying but their furthest was 98-94 approximately. Well, of course I tried with her. We broke it. 115-109. <3. It just so happens that we both found out that we were born on the same date. 7th May. Such a affinity. She is 6 years older than me though. That's why I called her "jie". She's like my elder sister. I was the only child in the family, that's why I was gald to have her as my god-sister. Ever since before the exams, she had been pretty busy, that's why she didn't come online often. I really do miss her and the happy times we had together... Jie, I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment