Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Spooky Feed #31

If you believe certain words, you believe their hidden arguments. - The Open-Ended Proof from The Panoplia Prophetica

Well, sorry that I didn't actually post anything these few days. It slipped off my mind. Today, one of my best pal finally returned from his 3-week stay at Kuala Lumpur. Of coz' I'm quite elated. However he doesn't seemed very much happy after discovering some changes in our society when he's away. After chatting with him, he realised that it's probaby a misunderstanding and well, he seemed rather upset with his incorrect assumption. Just as the quote says, don't believe every word you hear. At least "check" for "hidden arguments". Y'all know what I mean, right? Oh right, I've been playin' Monopoly Deal this holidays, it is really fun, fast paced and enjoyable! I'm getting really good at playing it. I've even won a game against two persons within 2 turns!! That's some record, eh? Although I've figured out a way to win within 1 turn. Never mind about that, coz' at least I'm proud to achieve that. The holidays are slipping away already, like I've expected before the holidays even started. Crap, I still did not complete my holiday assignments yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment