Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Friday, December 24, 2010

Spooky Feed #34

Missing someone isn't about how long is been since you've seen each other or the amount to time since you've talked. Its about that very moment when your doing something and you wish they were right there with you every time.

Here's a another guy I really do miss. His name is Nicholas Chan. He is one of my very best friends I had since Primary School. Frankly, He's my best friend. The very best. He and I met first in Primary One. We were in the same class back then. He sorta sat beside me, then we began chatting since the very first day we met in our class. Our friendship grew so naturally that I didn't even understand how we hit it off so quickly and so naturally. We even strolled back home together after knowing the crazy fact that his house was just 2 blocks away from mine. It happened on the very FIRST day we met. After reaching home, my mum asked whether I knew a guy from the same class named Boon Chiang. I said yes. Why? Coz' Boon Chiang is Nicholas' chinese name. Then my mum was astonished by the fact that we became fast friends. She explained to me that she got to know Nick's mother... Even our mums are friends. Hahas, such a coincidence? I call it fate. Ever since, He and I became playmates, went to each other's house to play, went to explore Singapore with our mums and other friends we got to know through one another, swimming, bowling, playground and a whole lot of stuff. Sometimes we would bicker and stuff... I was with the same class with him in Primary One and Two then got seperated for two years then went to the same class again in Primary Five and Six. Funny, isn't it? After we graduated from our Primary School and moved on to Secondary School life, we didn't meet up anymore. Although once in a blue moon, we would run into each other and say "Hi" then a little greetings and we would leave. Today I've run into him again. I was walking home through the usual path which would pass by his block. Then a voice called out in front of me when I was lookin' down and just off the phone. "Eh? Bai Xiang?" I looked up and saw him. "Eh? Nicholas?" While we were speaking, my legs were still moving, though he was just standing there. When I walked past him, I turned around and asked "Hey, you are going out?" "Ya, I'm going to Orchard." "Well, Merry Christmas." Then I left after sensing his acknowledgement. I wonder whether we would have the chance to be great friends as we once were... I really miss the old, good times I have with him. Of coz', I miss him as a dear friend. Once again, Merry Christmas, Nick. My best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment