Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Spooky Feed #32

Not knowing what you said, you said it. - Leto, to Stilgar

Perhaps I was wrong. Wrong about you. I didn't think that you would be so stupid... So self-centered and so naive. Heh. On the very first day I've met you, I thought that it would be such a rare and wonderful friendship we are going to have. Well, one year later to that fateful day... I already expected that it won't be such a fun ride after all. Call me a prophet, but I've anticipated a lot of stuff about you. Including your fall. And, it happened. Just as I predicted. Was I overjoyed? Nope. Coz' I treated you as a friend. You may not have treated me the same way I have treated you but never mind that. I don't really care. You were despised by a lot of people coz' of the way you act, your personality, your arrogance... And your pretence. I recall how you were or still are. You think that you are better than everyone. The King. You think that you are popular. However, the others thought of you as someone trying to steal the limelight, trying to become popular, trying to become one of 'em. You were truly popular in the past. But now nobody really care about you. Why? Heh... Must have been the girl you sorta liked. In people's eyes, you are not fit for her. Yet you probably thought you were. Then one thing leads to another. Then several troubles came up because of you and stuff like that. Yep. I wondered what am I in your eyes? A true friend? Someone gloatin' over you? Someone who doesn't really understand you? Just a passer-by in your life? Or a rival? I've just got that feelin' that you are jealous and did not acknowledge ultimate fact that I am better than you and wanted to resist it. Tell you what. I don't really care what you thought of me. When we were out once, you've told me of your current relationship situation. You've told me that your relationship situation was really bad and difficult. I was astonished. You knew about mine. Yet... There's this guy who went to ZhuHai too. He fell for a girl over there. But in the end got rejected. He was hit hard and wanted to "kill himself"... He said something to another friend who was comforting him. He said "Someone else has a several times more painful experience in his relationship situation than me." "Who?" "BX." Even he whom I didn't confide much about my situation and got rejected straight knew that... Seriously... Everytime I hear you whine about your life and stuff, then hear about how strong and determined you were, listen to your comments on something that you are too inexperienced to talk about. I feel quite annoyed actually. Well, not knowing what you said, you said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment