Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Friday, January 7, 2011

Spooky Feed #36

To know a thing well, know it limits. - Dune Quotes

Yesterday and today I went to Ngee Ann Polytechnic and Nanyang Polytechnic respectively for the Open House there, which showcase the available courses and Diplomas there. I was kept interested by the Engineering Courses, especially Aerospace, Multimedia and InfoComm, and Electronics Engineering courses. I'm currently considering those courses. However, my O-Level results ain't here (Coz' I didn't even take it yet) and the requirements details ain't revealed so I ain't really confident to be successful in entering either of the courses as it's a really hot choice for Secondary School graduates eyeing a Polytechnic. Besides interest and ability to do well in it, the limits of a course is an another important factor in selecting a particular course. What limits? I meant limits as the narrowed pathway in the variety of jobs. For example, a Diploma in Aerospace Engineering would open up opportunities for jobs in the airport and planes like being Pilots and Co-Pilots or managing the overhauls of an aircraft or working in the airport tower like directing flights and controlling communications. The selections of jobs would be narrowed down with the Diploma of a particular course you studied. So I'd better wait for my results (actually I should work hard instead of waiting) and the cut-off points for each course before I make my decision. In the meantime, I should learn more about each course like the pros and cons too. There's another thing, a tragedy happened today. I lost my bluetooth headset in school! Dang!!

No comments:

Post a Comment