Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Spooky Feed #40

Somethings would never change.

I bought another bluetooh headset yesterday. And I regretted it today. Why? Coz' today I've found out that there's an unused pair of earpieces in the box that came together with my mum's mobile phone. I've should have used that temporaily until I get enough money to purchase the Sony W-Series Heart-Shaped Headphones I always wanted yet cannot afford. Then my dad and I spotted the exact same bluetooth headset model that I lost that can be bought at a much cheaper price than the new one. Regret, regret, regret...
I'm quite sure that you readers know about how the Earth wobbled and the times when the constellations usually show up in the night sky are changing too. Then, there's this thing about a new 13th star sign named Ophiuchus. I ain't really a great fan of astrology while I am certainly interested in astronomy, but this piece of news may be disturbing to some. Let's have an example: Andy's star sign is Libra, but the so-called new horoscope dates made his supposed star sign change to Virgo. Well, this guy is certainly curious and compared the characteristics between Libra and Virgo, and as he reads up more, he finds his characteristics are more and more like Virgo and less and less like a Libra. Like an evolution due to time. Andy is disturbed and distressed about this piece of news as he believes in horoscopes and that stuff. "So what star sign am I, really??" Sounds familiar? My star sign is Taurus, but the new dates actually made mine Aries. The same thing practically occurred on me. But to those who are concerned... Here's my advice: whatever star sign you are born with would not change due to the Earth "wobbling". Only the constellations change. Not the personality. If your personality changes due to the Earth's "wobbling", I only got one word of ya: WOW. Once again, my star sign is Taurus... And I'm proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment