Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Spooky Feed #37

Is it defeatist or treacherous for a doctor to diagnose a disease correctly? My only intention is to cure the disease. - Lady Jessica

Sometimes, I really had no idea how to help a person. Seeing people falling deep and endlessly into bottomless pits, and being unable to do something about it. Maybe I had successfully helped pulled a few people out of their depression, maybe I have predicted bad events on other people and told them beforehand or before things got worse, maybe I had stopped fights and heated debates... But sometimes, things are outta my hand. When I was about 9, 10 years old, I was like most of the peopleof the same age, a growing young kid studying in a Primary School. Yet Primary Schools ain't like what parents and others see. It's not that simple and innocent. There're conflicts everywhere, no matter it's a minor childish argument, or a growing teen's dispute. If people experienced heavy conflicts, serious disputes and got picked on almost everytime, everywhere, he/she is the target, especially since childhood, since primary school, he/she would have every bad thing that befalled him/her etched within their memory. At one point in time, I was able to recognise one of my friends' personality: both he shows to other people and the hidden one, to be one of the most important factors that will lead to his downfall. But being ignorant, I didn't tell anyone and kept it to myself as I thought it probably wouldn't come true. Yet, regrettably, it did. Now he's falling deeper and deeper, and I don't really know how to help him... Maybe I should have done better... Or maybe he deserved it. I don't know. I wonder what future God holds for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment