Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Spooky Feed #35

Some actions have an end but no beginning; some begin but do not end. It all depends upon where the observer is standing. - Leto

It's been a while since my last post. Well, I started school already, and today is my third day in school. Before I actually start ranting and stuff, I wanna wish readers to have a great year ahead. Yes, it's a new year: 2011. New year, new beginnings, new hope. And I wish for a new end. This particular year is a very important year for some. They are taking their O-Level Examinations this year. Nope, O-Levels. Not O.W.Ls. Perhaps I shouldn't say some, coz' I'm one of those taking this important examination this year too, really. Why does it seems so important? It's the exam that makes the turning point of our life, it opens paths to our future. After taking this exam, we would be out of secondary school life, and will journey to post-secondary schools such as Junior Colleges (JCs), Polytechnics, Centralised Institutes or the Institute of Techincal Education. After those, we would be heading to Universities. Why does it open paths to our future? Coz' when we enter either of those post-secondary schools, we would somehow be trained according to our job attachments of our chosen courses like Engineering, Life Sciences, Business and so on for Polytechnics to get our Diplomas. While for JCs, we would be studying for A-Levels which would conclude our admission to Universities. And in order in get into a good Polytechnic or JC or whatever post-secondary school, it depends on our individual O-Level Scores and a few specified subjects like for Business courses, you probably need Maths and include other subjects too. This is what happens in Singapore. See how important this year is for me? Since last year, my scores ain't good enough, so I've gotta try really hard this year to reach the expectations of my parents and myself. It's for my future. That's why I need a new end, different from the end last year. I hope it does not get worse instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment