Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Monday, August 29, 2011

Reminder

You do not take from this universe. It grants you what it will. - Paul Muad'dib

It is proven. It has been proven every single time I'd asked for it. Something is "controlling" us. Or rather, something is making decisions and arrangements for our actions and movements. It would seem so logical that something will happen. Maybe it's God. Maybe it's some divine power. Maybe it's fate. I don't know, and I am not trying to be religious here so I would not elaborate further. But it is just so obvious. I can't help but think that our lives are actually planned out.
Almost every year after graduating from primary school, we would meet each other at this period of time by coincidence. The Teacher's Day period. I still remember the times I've met you. All the times I've met you were at one particular place. Causeway Point/Civic Centre. Every single time. It really was unexpected most of the times. Today, this year, I've met you again. I was pulling the glass door to exit from McDonald's and I looked down at a person sitting down directly in front of me, who smiled at me. "You look so familiar" was my first thought. Then I quickly realised who I'm looking at. It's a very shocking yet precious moment for me. I gave a sign of acknowledgement, smiled back and strolled away. I then turned back and waved goodbye. In my mind then was "OH MY GOD, I saw her". My buddies who were beside me didn't even notice her at first until I said "Guys, turn back."
I'm still a little confused now, but I'm quite positive that it was meant to be like that. This period of time and the unexpected "bumping into each other" events serve as a constant reminder of my feelings. Every single time I bumped into you, I am reminded of the feelings I have for you. However, it still seem that only a miracle will allow "IT" to happen. But, as always, I believe in miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment