Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Friday, August 5, 2011

Retaliate

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You'll find me there, staring out at you! - Paul-Muad'dib

Sorry for being unable to post anything during this period of time. The ZhuHai people left last week. Arrive on Sunday, Depart on Saturday. What a joke. We've had good times, and I certainly hope that we could meet again soon. Also, I've gotten back my Common Test results. It was only average, or maybe a little below average. Whatever you call it, it's a wake-up call for me.
Heard about a famous quote that goes "Even a mouse would bite a cat when cornered"? Seriously, when all the bullies, the baddies and those people who just won't give in, are ever gonna stop pushing someone to their limits? When these people retaliate, you will regret your actions. They may appear "small", "insignificant", "weak", and "will not deal much damage", "small fries" or just plain inferior. But when you push them all the way, someday they will push back. Hard, without holding back. I dislike people who is in the wrong, yet strongly insists that they are right, to the extent that they defend themselves by calling the other one wrong. Especially seniors. Especially parents. Some parents see their own children like children and not a thinking individual. In fact, most parents see it that way. I have had a heated argument with my mother. I've asked her for a shoe box to place my basketball shoes so that I could bring it out to play Basketball at another place. I did want to risk wearing my basketball shoes and walking it all the way to my destination, in case it would loosen the grip. Then my mother just insisted that it was because of the pair of shoes being too small for my foot and that I did not want to wear it because it would hurt (which is utter bullshit). She directly and indirectly blamed me for buying the shoes "recklessly" without checking the size (which I did). This was not the first time. This is not even the tenth time. As far as I could remember, she has this "size" problem since I was Primary One. Clothes, shoes, accessories, belts, jeans etc. Everything she buys, she buys at least a size number bigger than what fits me. There's a occasion when she bought me a 36 size school pants. I almost slapped her for that utter humiliation for wearing that big pants to school. I seriously am furious about this. I think "furious" is an understatement. This time, I've totally lost it. No longer am I gonna just keep quiet about this. She has to realise that I am no pushover. I am not just a kid. I am an individual. We quarrelled. But only I am making sense. She was trying to force logic into her illogical words. Yet, she claimed she was right, and she was 'teaching' me. There, she was victorious. Only because I am kind and stop arguing back. I completely hate this kind of people. "Try looking into the place where you dare not look! Try looking into the future. You'll find me there, staring out at you! At that moment, you will wish that you had never done me wrong like you did now. You will regret. You will beg. By then, even I'm not sure whether I will forgive you, or just take my revenge which I have so desired since young." This is for you, mother. I will retaliate.

No comments:

Post a Comment