Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Repugnance

"I bet it sucks to be you right now."

Well, it's been more than a week since I last posted. A lot of things happened in this period of time. Some are unpleasant, as always. I wanted to post about them but time and fatigue didn't allow me to do so. Anyways, I've had my O-Level English Oral Examinations today. It was reasonably simple, but I didn't capitalised on it. I stuttered a little, didn't make clear expressions and explanations, took 7 seconds to think of something. What's done is done, gotta look forward. The prelims are around the corner. Well, it's next week. Guess I gotta start my revision or else it's too late...

I certainly hate cheaters. Cheaters in the sense that they would do anything in order to win. Or maybe to fulfill their desires. Cheating in games are strictly disallowed, coz' it ain't fair to the other players. Yes, it is not fair. But the kind of cheaters I am zooming into, is the relationship cheaters. Two-Timers, Womanizers, Casanovas... Call them whatever you want. They are cheaters. In this teenage era, there are a lot of cases similar to these. Couples break up, and the one who got cheated of his/her love gets hurt most. One such case would be that a person originally don't love a person, but he/she accepted the other's confession and became a couple just for his/her entertainment. And when there's no more chemistry, or they are no longer in good terms, they just break up. The other person who truly has feelings for him/her gets hurt, coz' he/her is not even serious about this relationship. "It's just for fun". Why go into a relationship in the first place when you are not even serious about it? "It's just for fun"??? Another example would be the two-timers. I suppose it's self-explanatory. It's never right.
Sometimes I wonder whether I am a prophet (well as in a descriptive noun only, I mean nothing else), coz' things I predicted often come true. I don't mean things like the scores of a soccer match, the digits of the lottery etc. I mean things that gotta do with my life and people around me. There's this friend of mine who recently broke up with her boyfriend. He three-timed. Now that's a BIG cheater. Before they broke up, he did something really despicable. He took a wallet of another friend and acted like he knew nothing about it. He was caught in the end. From then onwards, I predicted that my friend and him won't last long. Coz' he's a.... I don't wanna say the word. I knew that he was not a good guy but those things he did made everyone, including his best friends, despise and disacknowledged him. He was shunned by the entire cohort. After he was found three-timing, I knew. It's over. He deserved every bit of it. I really pity him sometimes. I wonder whether he have realised his mistakes and changed himself.

"You said she is the best thing you ever had, but now it seems that the song is talking about you. She is the best thing you never had."

No comments:

Post a Comment