Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Revision

"I'm not telling you it is going to be easy - I'm telling you it is going to be worth it." - Arthur T.Williams


I've just finished up yet another failed attempt to revise my subjects for the upcoming O-Levels. I haven't been able to fully concentrate and focus on the task at hand during this period of time. There're too much distractions. Or maybe I'm just easily distracted. I'm sure quite a number of people have this problem too. Motivation isn't enough to make me study hard. I know I have to study and get all the stuff into my head and make it stick for at least three weeks. However, I just fade away from my study table and let my mind wander around all the time. Yes, I'm even doing it now by writing this post. It's yet another escape from my revision. Since the previous week, I've realised that I'm very weak at certain subjects. I know so little about them. There's just no way for me to catch up now. All I can do, is to try to cram everything in my head and pray that I absorbed and memorised the concepts. I'm getting serious but things just don't go my way huh?
Anyways, on last Thursday, I've discovered that a lot of my friends are using tumblr. I've visited a few of their websites and seen the usefulness and appeal of tumblr. So maybe I should switch to using tumblr instead? But I can't abandon this blog, can I? So I've decide to continue posting here. Oh yes, speaking of my blog, I've realised that this blog has been discovered by my friends! A few close friends is fine but it's not just a few. I unknowingly placed it in my twitter profile, hoping to get the twitter feed here, and my followers (which are mostly my friends) can see it and that's how they made it here. Oh gosh...


Countdown to the start of O-Levels: Less than 2 days.
Countdown to the end of O-Levels: Less than 22 days.
That means approximately 20 days of torture.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment