Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Short Update

Well, here's just a short update of my O-Levels. I don't have time to write a complete essay about it until next week, so here's what happened the past few days. I finished my English Paper and Mathematics Paper. It's not entirely a milk run for English, which I expected myself to do better. Mathematics Paper was fairly easy, but still, I've made quite a number of careless mistakes and I'm rather demoralised that people did a lot better. My nemesis, Additional Mathematics Paper is is just tomorrow and I have to really start my revision for it in order to at least secure an adequate grade. Tomorrow onwards will be a very busy week for me as Additional Math, Chemistry, Physics, Geography and Social Studies are in it. 4 of my very weak subjects just came rushing at me at the same time. God bless me.


Countdown to the end of O-Levels: Less than 16 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment