Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Spooky Feed #10

"Students nowadays are so clueless", the math professor complains to a colleague. "Yesterday, a student came to my office hours and wanted to know if General Calculus was a Roman war hero..." - Maths Jokes

Today was quite a day. After lessons and stuff, I went to the usual basketball court near Gavin and Chong Jin's house with them and Bryan Cheo to play basketball. 4 2-on-2 matches... The pair that got me(the teams were re-shuffled after every match. Me + Bryan(won 7-4), Me + Chong Jin, Me + Gavin, Me + Bryan again(Lost 6-7)) won 3 times, lost 1. I'm the official M-V-P of all the matches together. Scoring, assisting, blocking, rebounding... Yeah... However, there's an A-Math test tomorrow and I need to study even though I feel tired and feverish. And there are still homework to be done... *sigh* I really hope that the exams would end soon so that I could focus on B-Ball, Starcraft 2 and stuff... But I want the marvellous results even more...

No comments:

Post a Comment