Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Spooky Feed #11

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
- Sun-Tzu, The Art of War


The exams are tomorrow. I'm too tired to study for it anyways... However, I got to. The results of the class tests I did this and last week are completely revealed to us today. I've just passed my Geography Class Test and Chinese(I've expected it already even though my scores previously were not bad), failed my History, Scored adequately for Physics and Chemistry and scored well for both my E and A-Maths, English and Social Studies. Quite okay la... Except that I've to buck up on my Sciences and Humanities... I will give my absolute best for the oncoming exams. I've said that I would declare a crusade against the exams... I am declaring it now. With the Burning Legion by my side...

No comments:

Post a Comment