Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Spooky Feed #4

Four things cannot be hidden — love, smoke, a pillar of fire and a man striding across the open bled.  - Hayt

Today was a fun day. Me and my fellow teammates went ahead with the Solar Racer Competition Day 2. It was raining heavily and we couldn't go on as planned as we lack solar energy. So all the competitors have to use battery-charged remote-controlled cars. Edwin Wong was really funny with his antics during the competition. We didn't win though, due to a noob car and didn't have the chance for a rematch. But never mind, the fun part comes when Mr.See came by. 9 people including me and him (the driver) squeezed onto his 5-seater Lancer EX. That was EPIC. Then due to the contract he signed, we get to eat at Pizza Hut, his treat. Truth or Dare then starts. All the boys there excluding Nicolas got sabo-ed with questions of girls they are accused of liking. Well, though I think I'm the only one being accused as the others seemed right. However, thoughts keep on flashing in and out of my mind. Thoughts I thought to have been suppressed since two years ago. I've got this funny feeling again. A funny feeling for you. Once more. Maybe I got to suppress this feeling again. Cause' I have this feeling for someone else already.

1 comment:

  1. Me n my other frens play truth n dare: No 1 will ever choose truth. So de game among us became: "Dare" :p

    ReplyDelete