Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Spooky Feed #9

I never thought it would be easy to serve God. I just didn't think it would be this hard. - Hwi Noree

Today is certainly not a good day. First up, it's my mum again. I don't wanna talk about it. Then the outing with Alvin is supposed to be fun and yet... Partly, it's my fault. Playing in an arcade is not what Alvin needs or what he really desired. Then, the bad stuff happened. Alvin's... Never mind. I really felt that the day's totally wasted and I really hate it. How much must I show mercy and forgiveness to someone who should actually understand mercy more than me but it is certainly the other way round. Mercy... This word have been appearing on my mind every moment I am furious at something or someone. Mercy... Forgive... Love... For how long more? Yet I would always think of how God sacrificed his son to die on the cross... God have shown mercy to the sinners... He did not send legions of angels on those sinners who mistreated his only son which did nothing to deserve that kind of pain. Every now and then I am confronted by the conflict in my mind. I am but a human.

No comments:

Post a Comment