Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Monday, September 13, 2010

Spooky Feed #5

A beginning is the time for taking the most delicate care that the balances are correct. - from Manual of Muad'Dib by the Princess Irulan

School has began again. This time, it's Term 4. The EOY Examinations will be on our throats soon. Luckily, time is on our side. Well, at least it's on my side, even though it's only a little. Now balancing work and rest seemed to be as more difficult than balancing chemical equations for me. However, I'm making an effort. I'm not gonna give up. I'm promised to bring the Burning Legion with me to massacre those idiotic questions hiding within those exam papers, ambushing me every now and then during the last Common Test. However, I started today with some difficulties. A bad omen perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment