Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Spooky Feed #3

There will be a time when loud-mouthed, incompetent people seem to be getting the best of you. When that happens, you only have to be patient and wait for them to self destruct. It never fails. - Richard Rybolt

Yesterday night (actually just a few hours ago) was a fun night. Me and my friends went to Sembawang Park to celebrate one of our friend's birthday. We had a BBQ there. Once again, the problem starts when it drizzles then rain. But soon, the sky clears once more and we began the fire-starting. Yes, you would have guessed it if you know me well enough. Once again, the problems lies with the fire-starting. From 7:20pm we tried all the way till about 10pm+. It was due to my mistake in forgetting the aluminium foil and the double fire-starter tactic. Also, it was due to incompetency by some other people. However, I don't blame them. All human makes mistakes and that includes me. However, with some assistance from my friends, WE got the job done (most credit goes to me though, hahas). Fire-starting needs patience, skill and experience, and not everybody has that. But we can learn. This quote works though, a lot of times for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment