Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Spooky Feed #21

My father once told me that respect for the truth comes close to being the basis for all morality. "Something cannot emerge from nothing," he said. This is profound thinking if you understand how unstable "the truth" can be. - from Conversations with Muad'Dib by the Princess Irulan

That bet I've made with Alvin, was supposed to escalate things into a higher level (not really, though). I wondered what he has done to keep his end of his bargain. He was supposed to... date her and hopefully marry her. What are the winnings? If he dates and marries her, I will have to buy THEM a bottle of whiskey (I don't even know whether we would even be drinking alcohol by then) as a wedding gift on their wedding. If not, I'll get the latest PlayStation at that point of time from him. Sounds great? I'm willing to buy them a wedding gift on their wedding of course. But he will suffer if he loses. He'd better not lose this gamble. Truth will be revealed 13 years later. And I'll be waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment