Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Reprove

Often I must think before I speak. This is called diplomacy. - Stilgar


I've finished my week of horror where I had six papers. And out of these six, five of 'em are my weak subjects. There's only 4 papers left, and Freedom awaits...
As expected, I didn't do any better for my Additional Mathematics. I'd screwed it all up. Let's not talk about it. As for Chemistry Paper 2, I didn't do well, but at least I expect a passing grade which is already considered an achievement for me(I'm 'destined' to fail Chemistry) and I still have Paper 1 which is Multiple-Choice Questions(MCQs) where I have to score as high as possible. As for Physics Paper 2, I didn't do very well either, wrote some crap down for a few questions coz' I totally forgot/didn't know how I should go about doing it. Still, I'm putting my trust in my MCQs paper coming next week. For Geography, it's not too bad, I feel that I can pass if nothing goes terribly wrong. For social studies, it isn't a problem and I expect my A1 if I can score for my History. But well, quite a huge percentage of my cohort did the "Conflict in Sri Lanka" question, and it will probably moderate the scores down... T.T please don't strip me of my A1... And how did my prophecy of the "Conflict" theme coming out for the exam get spread out???
Well since I didn't have time to elaborate on stuff last week, I intend to do it today. Last week, after the E-Math paper 1, the answers for the paper had been uploaded on a website on that very day(it's an national exam!). People in my cohort spread the news and the website amongst ourselves and beyond. I had been told by my friend about it and went to the website to check(there's where I gotta know all my careless mistakes etc.). Everybody seemed to do very well for that paper and a few even posted their scores online. Wow. What can I say? A few(I can't remember how many so I just put "a few") commented on how freaking easy that paper was and was so proud of themselves for only making one or two careless mistakes. As E-Math papers are very logical, the only way to get marks deducted is to get careless. 
Seriously? Posting your own score online? There are other people who didn't do well, who made more careless mistakes, totally demoralised, and all they can see online are the scores someone else gotten? "If it's so easy, why didn't you score full marks?" Man, I like this quote. I'm not targeting at anyone, but please learn to be humble and considerate.


Countdown to the end of O-Levels: Less than 9 days

No comments:

Post a Comment