Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Eve of Graduation Night

“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” - Nora Roberts


Well, the title says it all. Today is the Eve of my school's Graduation Night. After tomorrow night, we won't be seeing each other as often as we do now. All of my schoolmates. In the end, I'm truly glad that I've met you guys in this school. I believe that it wasn't coincidence that brought us together in this school. It could be Fate. It could be God. It have been a really fun experience for me. I'm sure every one of us has somehow grown and developed ourselves and our personal qualities over the past 4 years. Looking back, I realised that I am no longer the same person who had first walked into this school. Time really flies.
Graduation Night is also known as "Prom Night" for obvious reasons. We will be wearing formal clothes and masks since it's a Masquerade Party. Hmm... I wonder what everybody else will wear tomorrow. If the previous Dining Etiquette was a hint of what's gonna come, I'd bet tomorrow will truly be "A Night to Remember" (That's the theme of this entire thing, hahas)


Besides all the glamour and stuff during the Graduation Night, I suppose there's something else I gotta do. The song "What Hurts The Most" by Rascal Flatts is very meaningful. I guess there's only just this one last chance to say what I wanted to say to the people whom are precious to me. I may(well, 'probably') regret saying it, but if I don't, I'll definitely have to live with this regret. 


It's better to cross the line and suffer the consequences than to just stare at that line for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment