Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Marriage

"if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher.”


Today is the day where my favourite teacher Mr Sherman See marries his love of his life, Constance Kang. Me, being one of his students from his form class 4E, as well as the rest of 4E are invited to their wedding ceremony. Yes, we went to the church to witness the eternal bonding of Mr See and his now-wife. It was my first time being in a church to witness the holy matrimony. 


I can only describe it as romantic, beautiful and touching... Truly, love cannot be described by words alone. From the way the bride strolled on the aisle with flowers on the ground, how she walked with such grace and the look in the Mr See, the groom when he's waiting to receive his bride, where both are dressed in their best, his tuxedo and her wedding gown... We often joked about how "under-dressed" Mr See usually is, but today he certainly looked his best, making 4E girls "squeal" at the sight of him. Did I mention that quite a number of 4E girls are crazy over our beloved form teacher? He is like the perfect guy, that almost every girl dreamt of? 


Finally, when both the bride and groom took their Marriage Vows... It was a perfect moment. Hearing both the groom and bride say "I do" just like what always happen in dramas on TV, in real life it was such a beautiful sight. A true fairy-tale.



I, (name), take you, (name), to be my (husband/wife), my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

Yes, I found it! The Marriage Vow Mr See and his wife swore in front of everybody present in the ceremony. This is a golden moment, where dreams become reality.

As the couple exchanged rings, and received Matrimony Blessings, all of us were just so touched and so glad for Mr See. When Mr See finally lift the bride's veil and the couple kissed, everybody was just moved.
"I pronounce you, Husband and Wife"
It all ended with cheers and applause. We are definitely happy for Mr See. I'm really glad to be his student and thankful for all the times we had together.
"Congratulations, Mr and Mrs See"

P.S I wonder how my wedding will be like :P

P.S (part 2) Who's gonna be my bride XD

No comments:

Post a Comment