Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

You are the apple of my eye

我想成为一个很厉害的人,因为有了我,让这个世界,而有一点点的不一样;而我的世界,不过就是妳的心。

I watched this movie twice this week. It is a really great movie. For those who didn't catch it, it has a really nice, nostalgic and "fairy tale"-like "love" plot with their days in high school as a setting. It's a true event that occurred to the director himself(so it's actually his story, so he's the "real" main male lead). This movie certainly brings back memories of youth to the adult and mature audience and entertains the teenage audience with a school love plot and hilarious jokes. Well... I got a feeling that I'm gonna catch the movie a THIRD time, perhaps changing people to go with.
This movie sure is a near complete reflection of the school days we just had in our secondary school. The friends around me, the hatred towards hardcore studying... and of course the puppy-love all around the school. Heh, I wonder whether I'll have such a beautiful and touching story like the director himself. 
The Chinese quote all the way above was said by the male lead during the movie, when the group shared their own ambitions. For those who don't understand, it meant that the male lead want to be a very influential person who wished to change the world, even if it's only a bit. And the girl he likes is his "world". This quote totally rocks! I wished I was the one who said that, hahas!


"Always Coming From Take Me Down"

No comments:

Post a Comment