Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Relax (Before the End)

It's all gonna be over soon.


A couple of times I wished it won't end. Really, I wished the O-Levels won't end at least this quickly. It just flashed past us, like lightning. I am taking my final paper tomorrow. Of course there will still be people who will have papers on the day after or so. But a portion of us will finish our O's tomorrow. Not that I wanna study again for my examinations, but I wanna spend more time with my classmates and schoolmates. We won't be seeing one another as often as we do now. I'll really miss my classmates and many of my schoolmates. From tomorrow onwards, I can finally relax and chill out. Be myself all over again. I'll have to relinquish myself back to the real me. The "Not-So-Serious" Me. Hahas, I bet that he will go all crazy tomorrow after finishing the last paper. Or maybe he won't. 
I seriously wonder how it will feel like finishing the O's. I can imagine it, but I don't know how I will react to the sudden change. I mean, it's gonna be over. When I step out of the hall after submitting my paper, everything will end. My time with my classmates and schoolmates will end. The studying and revising for tests, examinations will end. I don't know whether I should be happy about it. But well, I should be glad that my O's will be over soon. Time to finish this.


Countdown to the end of O-Levels: Less than 11 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment