Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Spooky Feed #13

Do not count what you have lost. Count only what you still have. - Zensunni Sutra of the First Order

Finished both Languages paper, Combined Humanities, and Elementary Maths. I felt that I may have done below expectations for a few papers... But never mind, there's still more papers to complete. Tomorrow I'm having Chemistry and Geography papers. I admit that I could never score in Geography, and my Chemistry ain't that stable too. But I'm gonna try my best to revise and absorb whatever I can during this last few hours left. I don't wanna disappoint my parents again... I have to improve my scores. I may have already lost several marks in the first few paper but I'm not giving up. Like I'd said, I'm gonna bring the Burning Legion down on your heads...

No comments:

Post a Comment