Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Spooky Feed #20

If you believe certain words, you believe their hidden arguments. When you believe something is right or wrong, true or false, you believe the assumptions in the words which express the arguments. Such assumptions are often full of holes, but remain most precious to the convinced. - The Open-Ended Proof from The Panoplia Prophetica

Haven't been updating my blog for the past few days. I'm either too busy, or simply forgot to update it or too exhausted. There's actually a day when I was so exhausted from my basketball match and stuff that I slept at 7pm. Well, I'm finally updating it today. Today was not really an eventful day after all. "John Avery", "SpirAlvin" and I actually went to VivoCity for a short while before finally deciding to go the usual internet cafe at Bugis. Upon reaching there, we found out that there was no space for three. Then we went to the arcade just next to the cafe and started playing a game. After that, I played Time Crisis 4 myself. You know something? I actually lost two out of three lives during the PROLOGUE!! What impressive statistics for a professional Time Crisis 4 gamer like me who had finished the game without help with just one try before. The real reason behind my demise twice was the problem with the pedal and the gun itself. I did my best and held out till the last stage area 1 then a helicopter took my last life. Damn! Following the arcade, we strolled to Suntec City and had our usual dinner there. There... What we discussed was absolute EPIC. I don't wanna talk about it here as I might really get into trouble. Alright, enough with the stuff I did. The main reason for posting is about this "SpirAlvin". Alright, this guy was the friend I was referring to in Spooky Feed #17. This guy finally decided to ask her out for a date after hearing my advice and stuff. This guy told me that there's six other people in his school telling him that "she already likes him". I don't like the tone of that as it could be just teasing. Really hope he would not get rejected...

No comments:

Post a Comment