Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Monday, October 18, 2010

Spooky Feed #18

 The most persistent principles of the universe were accident and error. - The last thought of Kynes before he died of a dust whirlpool caused by a pre-mass spice gas explosion.

Time sure flies. I recall posting last Thursday on "Tomorrow is the FIRST day of checking EOY exam scripts", and here I am now posting on "Tomorrow is the LAST day of checking EOY scripts". Alright, let's talk about what happened the first two days first. I got back my Mother Tongue paper (Chinese) and scored above average (However, although I scored only ABOVE AVERAGE, I kinda pwned almost if not the entire school. This kind of things often happen during my secondary school life.), got back my Combined Humanities paper and failed the overall by 2%. I'm hoping that the other scores from the last semester and term would pull me up to passing grade though. Today, I've got back Physics paper and I made it!!! I've passed my Physics!! Finally! Then Geography paper comes next, and my intuition already told me that I wouldn't pass and I didn't. Then English Language is up next: Results show that I've successfully passed the important subject. After that I got back the E-Math paper. E-Math results were weird. Paper 2 was supposed to be a lot tougher than Paper 1 (which almost the entire Secondary 3 cohort thought was fairly easy: I meant Paper 1) then many scored a lot higher in Paper 1 then in Paper 2. But my case is weird. I actually failed Paper 1 by 2 marks!! Yet I kinda pwned quite a number of people by scoring 71/100 by my Paper 2. How could someone score higher for the tougher paper than the a lot easier one? That's me. It was due to several errors and careless mistakes that I failed my paper 1... Tomorrow is coming up fast: We are gonna get back our Chemistry and A-Math Papers tomorrow. Hope that I did secure a satisfactory score in both papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment