Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Spooky Feed #17

Anything outside yourself, this you can see and apply your logic to it. But it's a human trait that when we encounter personal problems, these things most deeply personal are the most difficult to bring out for our logic to scan. We tend to flounder around, blaming everything but the actual, deep-seated thing that's really chewing on us. - Jessica speaking to Thufir Hawat

I'm not gonna write anything on what happened today. It's quite irrelevant anyways. If anything, I wanna write about something else. I'm gonna write about a friend. There's this friend trying to woo a girl that he likes. He kinda have difficulties in the wooing process. He seeked advice from me, which I gave. After some discussion, he decided to buy the girl a pendant as a birthday gift. As his friend, I've advised that he not present her the gift yet, maybe next year when they have a stable foundation in their relationship so that the gift may be announced as a wooing gift. After much consideration, he decided to continue to give the pendant to her. It just so happens that he gave her the pendant right before the 1-week September school holidays. On a day nearing the end of the short school holidays, I've told him that after the school holidays, something either positive or negative is gonna happen to him due to his actions. The first two weeks seemed fine and "nothing" sorta happened. However, recently the girl seems to be ignoring and avoiding him. Naturally, He'd feel disappointed and down. He's considering giving up wooing her. He just seems to blame a lot of stuffs, including himself. Should I, as a friend, tell him? I'm not sure myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment