Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Monday, October 11, 2010

Spooky Feed #15

Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere. Climb the mountain just a little bit to test that it's a mountain. From the top of the mountain, you cannot see the mountain. - from Muad'Dib: Family Commentaries by the Princess Irulan

Finally the exams are over... Maybe except the Oral Examinations on Wednesday but who actually seriously study for ORAL?? Maybe practicing reading a newspaper article and forming thoughts, reflections and suggestions in your head helps but... Never mind, anyway the main papers are officially over. Now I could finally take a breather, rest and relax... For a while. Why? Cause' the end of exams meant the start of getting back our results and stuff. Yeah, getting back our RESULTS seems to be the problem. Why? Cause' our results... I don't think they will be decent enough even for me, let alone my parents. *sigh* Never mind, I guess I better skip this topic for a while. In order to make an official retreat from our tiring revision for our exams, Me and my usual basketball mates went to the basketball court near my home and started taking shots and having some matches. It was quite fun today, just exhausted...

No comments:

Post a Comment