Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Friday, October 8, 2010

Spooky Feed #14

It is said that the only fear we cannot correct is the fear of our own mistakes. - Stilgar

Finished my Physics paper today. Hmm... Perhaps 'finished' is not quite the word. Technically I didn't 'finish' the paper, I left out some questions due to time and... forgetting the methods to completing the questions. I'm pretty sure that I made quite a lot of mistakes in the paper... But I guess it's all over, no use brooding over it. I wanna talk more about something else. I wanna talk about mistakes. Yeah sure I've started out with my mistakes in my examinations, however the mistakes I wanna talk about is of a different kind. I meant mistakes in life. Some examples? Maybe like a mother who didn't keep her young child in her sight and an accident took her child's life away? Or perhaps a guy who didn't stay faithful to his girl, which eventually made the girl leave him and he now regrets it. People make mistakes, and yes, don't look at anyone or have someone else in your mind, I meant everyone, that's you and me. When they made a mistake, they probably would regret it, and seek of ways to correct their mistakes. Like you do corrections for the mistakes you make in school, so that you would realise your mistake and get the correct answer for the same type of questions in the future. Same in this case, we make a mistake, we learn our mistake and we try to correct it, so that we would not make the same mistake again. But some mistakes... They just couldn't be corrected. Just like the examples I've given above. Once you make a serious mistake, you may lose something or even someone important to you. Trust, Pride, a family member, a loved one. You may realise your mistake in the end, but once some things are lost... it will be forever lost....

No comments:

Post a Comment