Utakata Hanabi

Utakata Hanabi
Sasuke x Sakura

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Spooky Feed #16

It occurred to Paul then that he had seen his own dead body along countless reaches of the time web, but never once had he seen his moment of death. - The Collected Sayings of Muad'dib by the Princess Irulan

Tomorrow is the first day of the checking of End-Of-Year exam scripts. A long time before the exams, before the preparations for the exams, before the final school term of this year even started, even before the September school holidays, just right after the minute that my father had told me "Find a way to catch up your results yourself" when I had shown him my Term 3 result slip, I have already have that vision: That vision of me sitting among the ranks of students sitting according to their classes, waiting... For the papers that we have written and drawn on during our exam periods... The papers we've worked so hard for. I've been through the process before, and I will go through it once more... For the last time this year, I am getting back the papers tomorrow, next Monday and Tuesday. Excited? Nope. I'd rather not go through it. Why? Because getting back the papers meant either having the glory of scoring high and exceeding your own expectations or huge disappointment in yourself and the results and sorrow. Did Harry felt the same when he saw the owls that brought his, Ron's and Hermione's O.W.Ls results? I'm already anticipating what's gonna happen tomorrow and what scores I will get, but I assume it's negative to a large extent. Been playing basketball and games hard to tire myself out and not think about that fateful day which has just about 3 more hours to go. However, what's to come will eventually come.... Might as well get it over and done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment